Saturday, January 28, 2012

Awesome article by a kindred spirit!

This woman not only gets it, but shares about her life in such a thoughtful, funny, and heartfelt way that I (and several friends) were laughing, crying, and nodding in agreement at every line. Thank you, Melissa Littles, for so eloquently capturing our lives in your amazing article. I wish you lived nearby- I'd want to be your friend and talk with you over coffee!

http://blissinprogress.hubpages.com/hub/Police-Wife-Life-The-Joys-and-Jitters-of-a-LEO-Wife-by-Melissa-Littles

1 comment:

  1. its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends
    Dodge Caliber AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete